One Liner Jokes For Senior Citizens
Jokes, Jokes and more jokes after that. We’re known for having jokes on a wide array of subjects. Enjoy combing this page and make sure you check out the others. You’ll find links to the other joke pages at the bottom of each page when the jokes end.
S.O.M. brings you our 30 Favorite One Liner Jokes For Senior Citizens. We do not claim to have came up with these, we do claim to chuckle when we read them. And we definitely believe laughter is one of the best medicines. We also believe a good sense of humor can fix just about any bad day you might be having.
So we share these little gems with simple hopes. If you’re having a bad these One Liner Jokes For Senior Citizens cheer you up. And if you’re already having a good day, or even an acceptable day, these little one-liners give you a good laugh.
Or, at least bring a smile to your face.
Sometimes life has a way of making us forget it’s important to smile at least once everyday. And we know smiling at least once a day isn’t the only thing we need to make sure we do at least once a day.
You want to make sure at least once a day, every day, to tell your loved ones just how special they are. You never know when your time here will come to an end. So make sure your loved ones always no exactly how you feel. It’s more than worth it in the long run.
Try and find at least fifteen minutes for yourself everyday too. Time to reflect, time to plan, time to decompress, whatever you may need that time for. And if you can take longer than 15 minutes, you should. It’s imperative you take a few minutes everyday and make sure you’re staying on course, you’re staying true to yourself and your loved ones.
That’s more lecture than we intended to include on this page. So go ahead, read the 30 One Liner Jokes For Senior Citizens and have a good laugh. At least that’s what we hope happens.
30 One Liner Jokes For Senior Citizens
- My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn’t.
- I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
- Some people are alive only because it’s illegal to kill them
- I Work Hard Because Millions On Welfare Depend on Me!
- I used to have a handle on life, but it broke
- Don’t take life too seriously; No one gets out alive
- You’re just jealous because the voices only talk to me
- Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder
- Earth is the insane asylum for the universe
- I’m not a complete idiot — Some parts are missing
- Out of my mind. Back in five minutes
- NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezey, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine
- God must love stupid people; He made so many
- The gene pool could use a little chlorine
- Consciousness: That annoying time between naps
- Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
- Being “over the hill” is much better than being under it!
- Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up
- Procrastinate Now!
- I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
- A hangover is the wrath of grapes
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance
- Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
- They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken
- He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead
- A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory
- Ham and eggs. A day’s work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig
- The trouble with life is there’s no background music
- The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson
- I smile! because I don’t know what the hell is going on.
Hopefully you’ve enjoyed our 30 One Liner Jokes For Senior Citizens. If there’s one or two one-liners you think are worth adding go ahead and drop us a line, Click Here and if they get approved we’ll add them to the list. Please keep in mind though. We’d like the clean versions without any racism or profanity. We like it when everyone in the family can share our content. And while You’re here Feel free to check out the other joke pages.
Check out the rest of Jokes For Senior Citizens Pages
They’re a Hoot!!
Senior Outreach Ministries achieves it’s objectives with the capital we’ve either earned or received from donors. The Proud 2 B A Senior Ribbon for example. Donate $5, get a ribbon and help us help a hungry Senior Citizen in need. All proceeds remain in the Ministries to be used per our mission statement. We are a volunteer church. No one receives a salary or wage. Please help us help less fortunate hungry Seniors. We never have and never will ask the government for grants, funds or hand outs. Thank You in advance.